A Photo Capturing the Essence of Summer

Since 2004, my wife and I have spent summers in a small village on the sea in southern Sweden. After the birth of our children, we continued to do so. The past few years, we have been spending them in our own country home in the village - located a one minute walk from the water.

It's a lovely and calm village with its own tennis club and golf course. In addition, one can kite surf, ride horses, feed sheep, jog on soft paths or simply relax on the white sandy beach. Since the age of 2, my wife has been fortunate to enjoy all her summers in this picturesque place.

In 2006, I took a random photo (below) that not only captures the essence of our summer but could serve as a postcard for the joy, beauty, freedom and relaxation that summer can provide.

It's one of my favorite photo's.

Livet är bra (Life is Good!).

Happy Gswede Sunday!

The coast of southern Sweden by the sea - Tuva and Alma in 2006.

No comments: