Gswede Sunday - Coming March 23!

Some say that Gswede is all you need!

Indeed, that may be true but you must decide for yourself. For the past year, I have been sending a "Gswede Sunday" message via sms on my mobile phone to a select group of friends.

The topics have been diverse where one week I may talk about:

Responsible vs Irresponsible mistakes in life..... OR
Tiger Woods.....OR
Children neglecting Parents when they become ill......OR
Why giving is so important.....OR
Choosing wisely in marriage

My subjects are endless but always worthwhile. Since my close friends seem to enjoy my thoughts, I have decided to open it up to the world.

It is what I like to call Gswedism!

We all (especially our youth) need POSITIVE inspiration in life (i.e. guidance, wisdom, teaching, mentoring, volunteering). There are many ways to get it and it comes in many forms but quite often people lead very plain or unfulfilled lives due to having insufficient inspiration or not enough.

On what should be a day of rest, watch out for Gswede Sunday!

Your first dose,
( "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?") comes in 7 days.

Happy Gswede Sunday!

No comments: